i love this

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

HOLA hey it has been a while since i have typed anything. well school has been crazy with all of the end of the 6 weeks exams.i am so looking forward to this tournament for dodgeball i think that a bunch of the girls from my school will get to come when i say bunch know that i mean about 6. And if the guys do not chicken out then i will have a guys team they have been talking about just coming to watch me play. i was like no if you come you guys have to play that spoiles all of the fun. so they might come i hope they do it would be fun if all of you could meet some of my friends i am a very popular person so there is no way that you could meet all of my friends (haha)
so the play high school musacal that we are doing at my school is very diffrent from the movie there are more dances and singing and there are some strage but fun songs.the songs that are in there and in the movie have a little diffrent words in some cases.i am really looking forward to the show but i found out to day that i will have dane class all day saturday until 6:00 so i will be a little late to the dodge ball tournoment.i will be tired 2 we will have been danceing all day with a lady that disney wants us to use for the show. that is all i have time to sayi have to go and do my IPC HW so T.T.F.N
see yall tomorrow

2 Comments:

Blogger Jake said...

Sweet...

3:56 PM  
Blogger Jake said...

As in I just busted a Superman sweet. Not the "oh the dog is so cute and cuddly" sweet. The other kind of sweet. Just thought I'd clarify.

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home