i love this

Thursday, July 06, 2006

I am very proud of myself I stayed up all night at the slumber party along with faith,erin,and krista. Everyone else sleep at some point even if it was only for about 30 min. Faith did not think that I would make it I was sad that she had no faith in me. The party was fun we played Taboo for like 3 hours my team won we were very happy.We watched 2 movies and talked it was the best I liked it mucho. When I came home and had about 4 hours and 30 min. of very bad sleep so it was not very helpful. I am very excited i think that a sam ,and steph ,and her friend ,and faith, and I are going to see Pirates of the Caribbean I am very excited to see it on opening day. i have a question doany of you know how to put video's on my my space so i can put that video of josh on it. well i dont have much else to say so i guess I will go. BYE! Jake be happy i did all of the thing you got all mad at me for!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Kayle said...

yes! the party was absolutely amazing! Taboo is the coolest game ever! (too bad my team lost.. grr.) I am gonna miss you mucho, but don't worry, I will write you. I am just sort of rabliong because no one is online, so I have no one to talk to... Ok, well, talk to you later!

8:17 PM  
Blogger Seanzy said...

The guys lock-in was pretty sweet. We basically beat up eachother and got blood and the carpet.

3:10 PM  
Blogger Jake said...

yeah for real. I have serious carpet burn. Like bloody scabs-type carpet burn. I also drank 7 Mountain Dews at the lock-in. That was the highlight of the lock in. That and me, Roger, and I forget who else all owned the comps at AOE 2. It was awesome.

6:36 PM  
Blogger Seanzy said...

My responce to Jake's last comment:




Nerd....just kidding, I bet I could own you at that if I wanted to Franko!

9:21 PM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

Hi!!

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home