i love this

Friday, June 23, 2006

hey well i am back from one of the most busy wekks of my summer but it was mucho granda fun. my youth group friends and i went to boot camp with our church the first night and the second we watched narnia we played frisbe golf (i bet i spellled that wrong)then we hiked up what they call a mountain but it was really just a hill but it was fun. it had a really nice view and the girls from my youth group stayed in the same house as me that was kool we had as i call them deep conversations at night after we were in our house. we went to bed between 12:30 and 1:30 every night it was fun i love to stay up late it is fun we were at camp for 4 days so that was fun i would like to still be their but all good things come to an end or most do.

3 Comments:

Blogger Seanzy said...

wow, y'all got to stay up late. all we got to do was stay up till 11:30, but we did get bedtime stories....lol

11:32 PM  
Blogger Jake said...

Yeah, no fair, we had to turn the lights off at 11:30. I am just going to have to ask this: Why do you talk so much? What can you possibly talk about from 11:00 to 1:30 that you didn't get to talk about the other 15 or so hours you were together that day? What?

12:13 PM  
Blogger Kayle said...

Man! I wish i could have been there!!! Sounds like it was a lot of fun. I like having "deep conversations". haha. Well, I will definatley be there next year. I know what yopu are thinking Kasey "Just don't go to New York, Kayle" but I am sorry to say that I already am, next year I will go.

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home