i love this

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

hey this is so kool i love this we ( all the girls i mean) and faith and i were trying to figure out how to make one on krista's computer. we were reading seanzys blog and we were all like hey lets make on so we made one for krista and then i made one for me. the movie last night was the best i love tomater with out the to he was so funny. we r watching 13 going on 30 it is funny by the way if anyone reads this from my church help me to understand who comes up the name for the team in great adventure so that is all i have to say

see ya'll later
kasey leyden

2 Comments:

Blogger Kayle said...

Hey Kasey. I like your fabulous blog! lol. But seriously, it is tight. Well, I just wanted top stop by and say hey. Talk to you later!

Kayle

2:22 PM  
Blogger Jake said...

So the girls and you and Faith made blogs, huh? Cool. You know, with a C. But you need more punctuation in your posts. Or else I fail to see how the 13 going on 30 is related to who reads your blog and who comes "up the name" for the teams in Great Adventure and why that is all you are going to say.

Very confused,
-Jake

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home